We accept e-transfers.Please be sure to include your order number in the message line and use herbalhalo as the password.
Yes! Anyone in Canada can register online to become a Herbal Halo member.
The outside of the package won’t have any labels that would disclose the contents of the package or that it came from Herbal Halo other than our return address. For additional discretion, we do not include a packing slip. Your packing slip will be included with your confirmation of shipping email.
When indica strains are smoked/ingested they typically provide the user with a full-body, relaxing high. Sativa strains tend to provide the user with an energizing, euphoric and inspiring high. Hybrid strains are typically bred from an indica strain and a sativa strain in an attempt to reap the benefits of both. Hybrid strains are either sativa or indica dominant. Hybrids can provide users with a combination of both a body and head high.
Cannabidiol-CBD is the second most prominent chemical compound in cannabis. Medicinal benefits include: anti-inflammatory properties, analgesic, anti-convulsant, stress relief. CBD is not psychoactive which makes it great for medical purposes.
We recommend to anyone that they start small, to better gauge their tolerance level. Edibles take at least an hour to take effect. Be patient and do not dose again until you’ve waited at least three hours from the first dose. It’s always better to eat too little than too much. The high from edibles will last between 6-12 hours.
Please note: ingesting an edible on an empty stomach can have a stronger and sometimes overpowering effect on the user. It is always recommended to have eaten something within 15-30 minutes
Orders over $150 receive free shipping. Orders under $150, shipping is $15. Packages are always discreet.
Yes, in accordance with Canada Revenue Agency requirements, we collect and remit GST/HST depending on the Province/Territory of delivery. Believe me, we don’t like it any better than you do.
- Make sure the battery was properly plugged and charged (the red light was on and after 2 hours it turned green)
- Use a Q-tip infused with alcohol to clean the inside of the battery and cart. The connection might be weak because of oil or debris.
- Observe for any debris or fluid build-up at the contact points between the battery and cartridge that can impede connection. Clean the contact points with alcohol to make sure you have a clear connection.
- Check that the cartridge is securely threaded onto the battery but not over tightened
- Contact us: [email protected]
We have a 30 day return policy. We will replace your damaged or faulty cart within 30 days of receiving your order.
Contact us at [email protected]